"The Kids."


Over the past few years I have been able to be a part of my sisters kids lives... They amaze me and intrigue me every time I am around them... Kalen is 12 and is gorgeous. She loves school and gets a 4.0. She is popular and nice to people. She loves music and her voice sounds like Alicia Keyes. Kastan is 10 loves all sports and plays them all well. He is in competition soccer and got chose to play on the all-star baseball team. McCall is 8, a gymnast and is rarely on her feet. She can do double back handsprings and can walk on her hands. She too can sing very well. Preston loves these kids and he is the center of attention when we are together. Preston calls them, "The Kids."

Comments

Becca Hatch said…
You are everybody's favorite aunt!! I know you are to my kids.
Mom Hunter said…
I love those kids too. They don't know
how blessed they are to have you in their lives. When
they get older, then they will know how lucky they are!
Of course, I think Preston is the "cat's meow!"
Love, Merrilee

Popular Posts