Preston catches his first fish. (A MUST READ) 3 Hungry humans and 2 full seaguls.

If you look close you can see the baby fish Preston caught today. We explained to him it was a baby and needed to go back to its family. We told him it would get big and fat then we could come catch it another time.


John got the hook out of the little fishy and we all said goodbye and sent it off swimming.


There was slight glitch in our fairy fish tale. Right when john let go of the little fishy a seagull swooped down and gobbled it up right before our eyes, even worse right before our little boys eyed who was in mid sentence saying, "go find your mommy and daddy." the picture below was the look on his face. John and I were trying to figure out how to explain this to Preston when suddenly another fish was on the line............



That was not the end of the story... It was like an instant re-play. It was like something out of the movies... The exact same thing happened again. "Oh its another baby, let it go, bye bye fishy, swoop downs comes another seagull for Preston's second catch of the day. We got in the truck and drove home. Hopefully DR.Phil will have some advice on this.

Comments

Becca Hatch said…
I am just proud you got it all on film. It's really a miracle, and his face is priceless.
Unknown said…
I literally laughed out loud! Poor Preston, but it's the funniest story I've heard in a long time.
Arlie's Corner said…
Tell Preston his Auntie Arlie just barely learned to catch her first fish, and I had to give it back too!
Jodi said…
Linds!!!
I am so glad you have a blog! I am going to add you to my blog on my list of blogs I stalk. So we never did lunch a couple weeks ago-- we really need to do that soon!
Preston is cute as ever... love that kid!
Grandma Judd said…
I really enjoyed looking and reading your blog. We don't get to see you too often so the pictures are wonderful. you are all special. Come see me. Love grandma Judd

Popular Posts