Damn Kittens... (sorry about the slang)

So as many of you know our cat Bella (our "fixed" cat) had 7 damn kittens. Only 3 survived and it has been an adventure this animal lover never wants to have again... EVER! I love animals and caring for these animals have been hard and heartbreaking. Now I am attached the DAMN kittens and looking for homes within 1 mile of my house to give the damn kittens to so I can see the damn kittens but not have to pay to feed the damn kittens...... Anyways here are some pics of the damn kittens...



Comments

Becca Hatch said…
No one would have loved them or taken better care of them than you. Your post made me laugh.
Shelly said…
Ha Ha Ha fixed cat...really? I would change vets!!
Ashley McKinnon said…
LOL! I laughed for a good minute! Thanks for making my night!

Popular Posts