Random things that make me happy/not so happy
For my first pic I will say two things. #1 these are comfortable so I like 'em.
#2 they are worn due to being over worn therefore it makes me think how lucky I am to be able to wear them often and not have to trade them for high heels. Translation I DONT HAVE A JOB! I get to stay home with my boys.
Does my second pic need an explanation? This washer and dryer is THE BOMB!
For my third picture I smile. This hamper means two things. #1 I HAVE KIDS. That is super cool. and #2 it is empty.
My fourth picture is my new found friend with a wealth of knowledge. It helps me teach my primary kids.
I like them A LOT!
My 5th picture warms my heart Monday through Friday... My little Preston is so excited to see me waiting in "our spot" every day when he gets out of school. I dread the day he doesn't think I am so cool. For now I will eat it up. LOOK AT THIS FACE! It rocks. He ROCKS! He is my best friend.
So now onto some things that have made me a little sad as of late.
Here is a 50 year old lady in my ward/neighborhood sitting at her computer sending me hate mail.
and below said lady is a sign I had to read 4,590 times.
and here is some advice for said lady in case she stumbles upon my blog:
Now onto something that makes me WAAAAAY more sad than said lady sending me hate mail.
These little lambs need a hair cut something feirce. It breaks my heart to see them. They are barely able to walk. The snow and ice sticks to their fur. They are matted and snarly and full of burs. I will be calling someone about it (for the fourth time) tomorrow morning.
On a side note: Yesterday while driving, My boys and I were listening to Michael Jackson (as usual) I am listening to how amazing Preston can sing and how he knows every word to man in the mirror and is singing right in beat. Then I look in my rear-view mirror and see Theo head banging while starring at his brother with the worlds biggest cheese smile. Preston's singing made Theo smile, Theo made me smile. I continue to smile most of the time because of my family. I love them.




Comments