30 for Lindsay

This year I turned 30
to sum it up it has been a little difficult to say the age out loud.
This year my birthday was a whole week of wonderful family, friends and celebrations.
I am a very lucky 30 year old.
Tuesday night we went to Sushi with the Batts before the REAL soccer game.
We got season tickets and John got be a RSL blanket and mug at the game.

And Tuesday I started my new workout routine that I am very excited about...

Wednesday the 2nd I picked up my friend Heather first thing in the morn and we spent to day shopping and had lunch at my favorite place, The Cheesecake Factory. 
Wednesday night we got to go to Texas Roadhouse with my side of the fam...

Thursday was my actual Birthday and the day was off to a great start when Sariah and I were picked up by our neighbor/friend Jennifer for a breakfast at Kneaders.  Then I had a meeting for YW, long nap and a great evening at PF Chang's with my besties...

WOW  WHAT A WEEK...  Wait don't forget my lunch Friday with my mom and sisters...
So now on to the big stuff...  And yes my week of eating non stop has come to an end. 
Here are the 30 things I am going to get excited about.





30 milestones for age 30 (to be done by 31)
Lose 25 pounds
paint a room in our house.
Run a 5k
make quilts for my boys
take a cooking class
Go to a lady gaga concert
read a minimum of 12 books
savings/wise money choices
mail a nice letter once a month
Study photography and practice
write a children's book about Theo
shoot a hand gun
geocaching with Preston
visit 10 museums
re certify in cpr/first aid
organize basement
finish 2 scrapbooks
Finish a desk and mirror for my room
hang a shelf in the boys room
ride my bike at least once a week (weather permitting)
find a work at home job of some sort.
Go to Lego-land
TO BE CONT...

Comments

Popular Posts