Day 6---A day of HOPE

When John initially found out he would not be able to return to work for over two months it was a Monday.
He cried, we cried, we were sick. 
We were just starting to get comfortable and on track with our finances when the John broke his leg. 
Hope is all we had.
My mom brought over this Little plaque that led us to a talk by Joseph b worthlin. 
 It was something that has helped my hang on to hope.
Now John has been back to work for almost a month, we are still cleaning up pieces financially and emotionally however we are grateful for wonderful friends and family in whom we never NEVER never questioned their love for us.
They had HOPE.

So when Preston drew the word of the day from the advent calender I couldn't help but think about all the trials our sweet little family has had to endure.
Preston being injured a couple years back
Theo being a preemie
Mom with terrible pregnancies
now our caretaker and hero
Dad with a horrible broken leg.
And through it all one thing has remained constant in this family...
HOPE! 

These two little boys keep my heart beating.
These two angels kept our lips smiling.






I HOPE that in this life these two little boys can continue on the path of happiness
I want nothing more for these two than pure delight.
I will do all I can to keep them from pain and protect them.
I love them.

Comments

Popular Posts