"Roomies"
After referencing my "roomies" in my birthday blog I decided to explain... Long story short, My mother in law and her new husband George are building a beautiful new home in Cedar Hills. They sold their home in American Fork a little sooner then planned (BLESSING) and needed somewhere to live for a couple months. It was really an easy decisions when Merrilee was contemplating which child to choose to live with for John and I have the largest home of all the 5 children. We have more than enough room for George, Merrilee, Ellie, Mosha, frances, peetie, and bobbie. We have just set them up in the upper west wing of our Lehi home. Currently we have 3 dogs, 2 Guinea pigs, 3 bunnies, 2 goats, and 6 cats residing at the John Barratt Residence. But as I said before we are more than equipped for this.
O.K. O.K. in all seriousness... We have a very small home. 1600 square feet at best. I have to admit I was a little nervous with the new arrangement although it has been a over a week of love. Our home has a special feeling with The Hunters present. I have enjoyed the conversations and hugs... John did although lay down some ground rules. He said, "I don't care how long you have been married, this room is a no sex zone."
George and Merrilee work so well together, we have so much to learn from them. She is a great mother in law. She loves us unconditionally. We are thrilled she has George. John wants them to adopt him a baby brother.
Preston has loved every second of it. He said, "mom, now our family is bigger." and my reply was, "yup son and smellier tooooo!"
So I guess Merrilee just chose her favorites to live with. ha ha ha
O.K. O.K. in all seriousness... We have a very small home. 1600 square feet at best. I have to admit I was a little nervous with the new arrangement although it has been a over a week of love. Our home has a special feeling with The Hunters present. I have enjoyed the conversations and hugs... John did although lay down some ground rules. He said, "I don't care how long you have been married, this room is a no sex zone."
George and Merrilee work so well together, we have so much to learn from them. She is a great mother in law. She loves us unconditionally. We are thrilled she has George. John wants them to adopt him a baby brother.
Preston has loved every second of it. He said, "mom, now our family is bigger." and my reply was, "yup son and smellier tooooo!"
So I guess Merrilee just chose her favorites to live with. ha ha ha
Comments
Also, of course the gift card comes with free babysitting. xoxo Becca
Everyone needs to know that I have wonderful children. My children also includes my sons and daughters-in-law. George also has four wonderful children. I love them and all of you very much.
The most important thing in life is your family--
I am totally blessed for sure.
Thanks Lindsay--Lover Merrilee