A day to be thankful & proud! 9/11
Preston's first day of school... What a success!



I have so many things to be thankful for! I am finally 4 months pregnant, I have a healthy son, a loving caring husband who stays up with me all night while I am sick. I warm place to lay my sons head at night and mine when I take enough phenogran and food on the table. I am free to choose my own political views, free to choose my own religious beliefs and free to be a powerful, strong, outspoken women. I love to be an American woman. I am thankful for the public school system and its safety here in Utah county. I am thankful for my animals who love me when I don't shower for days, don't walk them for days and throw up when I do try and walk them.
I am thankful for my parents, my brothers and sister and my nieces and nephew. I have the best family in all the land. I have never known more accepting, loving, and forgiving people. I have big shoes to fill in my older siblings.
I am thankful my parents taught me the things that truly matter in life... I always wondered why my mom always wore old clothes and we were always dressed to the hilt. Now I know! Preston will alway come before me. He will always be better dressed and better looking than me. Thanks mom!
I am on my way to get my weekly IV and I am also thankful for that. It is a ticket to 3 days of comfort.
Today is a day to be proud to be an American! Today is a day we should all be glad our authorities chose to go overseas to fight a battle or it would have been fought on our own soil.
God Bless America and God bless my little family.
I have so many things to be thankful for! I am finally 4 months pregnant, I have a healthy son, a loving caring husband who stays up with me all night while I am sick. I warm place to lay my sons head at night and mine when I take enough phenogran and food on the table. I am free to choose my own political views, free to choose my own religious beliefs and free to be a powerful, strong, outspoken women. I love to be an American woman. I am thankful for the public school system and its safety here in Utah county. I am thankful for my animals who love me when I don't shower for days, don't walk them for days and throw up when I do try and walk them.
I am thankful for my parents, my brothers and sister and my nieces and nephew. I have the best family in all the land. I have never known more accepting, loving, and forgiving people. I have big shoes to fill in my older siblings.
I am thankful my parents taught me the things that truly matter in life... I always wondered why my mom always wore old clothes and we were always dressed to the hilt. Now I know! Preston will alway come before me. He will always be better dressed and better looking than me. Thanks mom!
I am on my way to get my weekly IV and I am also thankful for that. It is a ticket to 3 days of comfort.
Today is a day to be proud to be an American! Today is a day we should all be glad our authorities chose to go overseas to fight a battle or it would have been fought on our own soil.
God Bless America and God bless my little family.
Comments
Just kidding! I am also thankful for all those things and so happy for you! Hope you start feeling better soon! Don't forget the ramen noodles!
And a big hug and "GOOD JOB!" to Preston for being the coolest walking, school going kid I know!
Love you!
Love and miss you lots!
xo, Em
Your mom gave me your blog the other night on Mikes birthday. Anyways, I agree with you- we are so fortunate to be Americans!