Preston -- Theodore -- Alice
A little insight into our life.
A look into our organized chaos.
Watching our children grow is a testament to us that love really is all you need.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Making the best of the worst...
Preston is nearing the end of a really hot, boring, confined summer... We have been trying to make the best of it by seeing movies, walks, wheelchair friendly activities and Lot's and Lot's of toys...
Cute! I was hoping to get a call to come tend so I could play with all those toys!!! Hummmmmmmm...it is not too late!! Are u still reading? Miss ya all! What a cute family! I hope you appreciate your mom and dad, preston cause they are awesome parents and friends. Hey, the house next door is vacant! And has extra bedrooms! Love ya Bev.
Comments
I can't believe that happened to Preston! I am so glad he is doing ok and that he didn't have to go through surgery.
Hope all is well. I can't believe are kids are going to kindergarten!!! CRAZY!!!
We should really get together! (not just say it) :o)