Saturdays are our Special day!

Yesterday we spent the day up American Fork canyon. It was a tranquil, beautiful day to spend with my boys. And dogs...
I am so glad that John and I agree on wanting our children to experience all the fun things we experience... We never get babysitters and we pride ourselves on that. We want Preston to see, hear and smell all the wonderful things we do! We figure we only have small children once and therefore we will have the rest of our lives to spend alone so we leave Preston only on special occasions. Date night schmate night, we did that while we were "dating." Preston is always so good and easy to take places. I love raising my own son and I am lucky to have a husband who works his guts out 10 or more hour days to allow me to do so. John is the best dad!

A proud mom!

Em, this one is for you. My hump, my hump my little baby bump!



Comments

Emily Smith said…
Looks like a nice day! I do miss that! You look so great! You definitely have that pregnant glow! Hope you start feeling as good as you look soon! Thanks for the pictures! You are the best! Kiss that little guy for me and tell the big one hi! Miss you tons! xoxo
Love you!
Oh yeah did I mention my boobs are huge. Obviously! Also john just pointed out I am holding my puke bag in the photo. Yes, it was a well thought out photo as you can see by my dead bird t shirt, unbuttoned shorts, hair and makeup. Wow I really have no pride left.
Jodi said…
Aw... I love that little Preston man! He is so adorable. Congrats on a boy... yay! Preston will be a great big brother.
Emily Smith said…
Ha Ha! I refrained from commenting publicly on you giant milk jugs... but since you did, I can... WOW! You go! I also noticed the puke bag and wondered about it. Poor girl! But I didn't see that your pants were unbuttoned and I thought your skin and hair looked great! Losing pride is inevitable and ok! We still love you! xoxo!
Anonymous said…
No razor scooters this time!

Ps. You look like a pregnant Lindsay Price. Don't even try to deny it.
Kalli said…
Cute pics and I love the ultrasound I haven't looked at blogs for awhile I suck I know. So how was baby mama? loved it!!! Call me later and I hope today has been ok :)
Kalli said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said…
Congrats!!! On the new baby!!

Popular Posts