Bragging Rights! THUNDER KIDS!!!

I was recently pulled aside by Preston's teacher. She said she had something to tell me about Preston and at first I was a little nervous. She proceed to tell me that he started a recess club at school the first week (while he was still in his wheelchair) called the "Thunder Kids." She said this was no ordinary tough boy club. This was a club where Preston would assign each member an animal and they would run around and ask all the kids on the playground at recess and make sure all the kids were happy. She said that she has overheard Preston on several occasions asking the other kids if they were o.k.? She said they made sure kids were never playing alone. Of course by this time I have tears streaming down my face (pregnant or not) and it made my day. Actually it made my whole week. Better yet this sums up the men in my life. Preston (thank GOD) is just like his father. They both are always asking me if I am o.k. I have no doubt where Preston gets his kind heart and kind words from. His father has never had an enemy.




Comments

Kalli said…
how cut I love that story what a sweet boy he is huh and you look hot in that picture it is so hard to believe you are pregnant cause you just don't even look it I am so jealous!
Kalli said…
cute I meant to spell not cut..what the
Anonymous said…
I still remember when you told me this story a few weeks ago...I was driving past the post office. You and John are very lucky to have him.
Becca Hatch said…
He is such a sweet boy! He has always had such a good temperament- I'm sure he will continue to make you proud.
Emily Smith said…
You deserve bragging rights! That's a great story! What an amazing and sweet kid Preston is! You guys are very lucky, and YOU taught him well! Good work! Hope you are great! Miss you and love you lots!
xoxo!
Emily Smith said…
p.s. You guys look AWESOME!!!! I love the pictures! Please e-mail them to me! xo!
A.S. said…
It is nice to hear GOOD things like that, especially at this time. Those pictures are great!!! Where are those bleachers, I love them! Hope everything else is well too!
Ashley McKinnon said…
Good for him! He has great examples!
How sweet! That is absolutely something you should be so proud of. Those pictures are great. Your son is adorable. I'm so happy that John is so good to you and that it is being reflected in the way his son treats you and others.

Popular Posts