MY DAD!
This is a short post for a man I could go on and on about... My Dad! If anyone knows the both of us, we are pretty much the same. My dad is next to my husband in being the most important man in my life. I ask him for advice, I call him when I am sad, and we depend on him to help us in our lives. He always comes through for us. This past year he has really been a crucial part of our lives. So dad if your reading this... Thanks! Sorry I don't tell you enough how thankful we are for you! John, Preston I think you are a pretty neat guy!
on a lighter note...
My dad has always spoiled me... Here is what he has done this week alone...
Thanks for putting on a little sympathy weight for me...

Thanks for helping John in getting motivated to decorate the tree...
on a lighter note...
My dad has always spoiled me... Here is what he has done this week alone...
Thanks for putting on a little sympathy weight for me...
Thanks for helping John in getting motivated to decorate the tree...
Comments