Our Dream Come True!

Theodore Roryk Barratt


Comments

Ashlee said…
Linds he is adorable!!! Congratulations. I hope you are recovering well.
Anonymous said…
Oh Linds we are so happy for you. What a cute little man!
Jodi said…
He's PERFECT! I want to come hold him. Congrats! xoxo :)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful baby!!!!! glad he is here spoil him rotten and give him kisses from us jill and bry
Melanie said…
Congrats!! So beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!
Ashley McKinnon said…
Congrats!! He is so cute. Hope all is well!
Emily Smith said…
He is so perfect and beautiful! I'm so sad to not be there! I love you guys and hope you are doing well! xoxo!
The McEnaney's said…
Congrats you guys! He is adorable! Hope you guys are both recovering well!
Congratulations! I am sure that you know how much work new babies are, but also how worth it is. God Bless.

Kristal
Anonymous said…
He's so cute!! Why does he have an IV? I hope you are feeling ok. Let me know if you need anything.
Fisher Family said…
Congratulations Barratt Family! Where did he get that perfect round head? We are so happy for you!

Love,

The Fishers
Adorable! Congratulations to the whole family. I hope everyone is doing well.
Anonymous said…
hope I can come to see him really soon. If we get a really nice day i will be down. He is so handsome. I am so glad you are both doing well now. love you all a bunch: Hi preston . I'll bet you can hardly wait till you get your momie and baby home. Love gramma Judd

Popular Posts