May Mayhem

May has been very fun and eventful...
just some of our recent activities were:
Mothers day was awesome.
Porter turned 6.
Preston finished up the spring soccer season and started baseball.
Theo's first trip to Moab! (more pics to come)
Preston's Teddy bear pic nic
Preston's field day
Theo is 3 months old and cute as can be.
the bubble comes off the A.f. pool.
John and I had a date night!









Comments

Anonymous said…
I totally nee to get Daniel a booie biter shirt!!That's the funniest onesies I've ever seen. I'm glad you finally updated for blog. You've got some cute pics of the boys!
Shalice said…
love the update!
Anonymous said…
I can't believe how big Theo is getting, you're boys are so cute:) I miss you guys a ton. We need to go out again really soon. We can go for a ride in Kassi's new Jag and you can see my new house! Love Ya, Starr
Ashlee said…
Your boys are so cute I can't believe your baby is 3 months already! Mine turns one in two weeks and it breaks my heart that she has grown up so fast!

Popular Posts