MOAB 2009
As most of you may know I get my hippyness (yes hippy-ness) from my mother who is from Moab. In our family we have contests to see how long we can go without washing our hair. We get our thrills from comparing our thrift store finds and we just plain enjoy dirt on our hands. My dream vehicle in a '69 VW bus 21 window. I will have it someday. Our yearly trip to Moab is able to put smiles on all of our faces.
This year we got to enjoy it from the comfort of our new trailer. Thanks to my uncle Dave...
We went to art shows, took long walks with our dogs, ate really well, swam, and relaxed. Sunday we went to Hole in the rock, petting zoo and the Moab museum where I had a great experience.
My grandfather Willard Johnson was a miner in Moab for years. he passed away when my mom was 16 therefore I never met him. While we were wondering through the museum i found a picture of him in a book there and felt overwhelmed with love and joy. It made me want to find out more about this man called my grandfather. I cant wait to do more research. I took a pic of him and I just love how cool he looks, he looks confident and happy. I love how he is standing. he is very handsome and I cant wait to meet him.







This year we got to enjoy it from the comfort of our new trailer. Thanks to my uncle Dave...
We went to art shows, took long walks with our dogs, ate really well, swam, and relaxed. Sunday we went to Hole in the rock, petting zoo and the Moab museum where I had a great experience.
My grandfather Willard Johnson was a miner in Moab for years. he passed away when my mom was 16 therefore I never met him. While we were wondering through the museum i found a picture of him in a book there and felt overwhelmed with love and joy. It made me want to find out more about this man called my grandfather. I cant wait to do more research. I took a pic of him and I just love how cool he looks, he looks confident and happy. I love how he is standing. he is very handsome and I cant wait to meet him.







Comments