Pocatello with G'ma Trea...
My kids and I are blessed to have a special person in our lives,
she is known as the year round Easter bunny around here...
She loves me and my kids whole hearted and always has a hug, a treat and some loving words.
Trea and I went to Pocatello to see my new niece Whitney get blessed. We had a great drive, a nice relaxing time and as always good wholesome conversation.
(note: look at the look in her face when she looks at my boys! Priceless)




she is known as the year round Easter bunny around here...
She loves me and my kids whole hearted and always has a hug, a treat and some loving words.
Trea and I went to Pocatello to see my new niece Whitney get blessed. We had a great drive, a nice relaxing time and as always good wholesome conversation.
(note: look at the look in her face when she looks at my boys! Priceless)
Comments