My little entrepreneur.
Preston gathered his treats from around the house and started putting prices on them. he wanted to make money off the candy he received from the parade and that he did. He made $9.00 in about 2 hours time.
he is the best... he has the best imagination... I just need more energy to keep up with all of his great ideas.
I am so grateful for him and his drive to be such a good little boy. I am also grateful for my ability to honestly love every waking moment with him. it may seem odd to some but I don't need time away, i don't need babysitters for no reason, i thoroughly enjoy my time being a mom to Preston. I know how time flies and I will have plenty of time for the gym, pedicures and date night. For now I am MOM and my kids are my priority. I can be a chubby mom for now, my kids have my undivided attention and they always look tip top.
Thank you God for giving me this opportunity to parent, I pray i don't let you down.
Comments