December 1st... i love this month
This is my first blog post from my phone... I was hoping to figure out how to upload photos but not tonight...
We had fun tonight... preston won another award for art and writing in the reflections contest and we went to the ceremony tonight. He is so awesome.
Then we came home and decorated little trees for our front yard and read 2 christmas books.
This is my favorite time of year. I am always happier this time of year. I love giving and there is nothing better than Prestons face when he opens his gifts.
24 more days.
We had fun tonight... preston won another award for art and writing in the reflections contest and we went to the ceremony tonight. He is so awesome.
Then we came home and decorated little trees for our front yard and read 2 christmas books.
This is my favorite time of year. I am always happier this time of year. I love giving and there is nothing better than Prestons face when he opens his gifts.
24 more days.
Comments