sometimes the dumbest of people can give the smartest advice.
I am not a scholar nor a college graduate but I do feel I have some knowledge to share.
Hug your kids all day. Don't obsess with yourself, your looks and your weight. Your kids will only be little for such a short.time. laugh a lot. Cry with your kids. Hug your kids all day. Believe in santa. Don't be a tight A on christmas, again the years your kids believe are few. Read the same book over and over and over for someday your tears will fill its pages in remembrance. Hug your kids all day. Include your kids in the love you share with you spouse. They will learn nurture from you. Always get your kids ready and with the time left over spare a dash of makeup for yourself. I can't stand those fit to kill mothers whose children look homeless. Again our children learn their confidence from us. Hug your kids all day. Waste paper. Make silly crafts. Make a mess. Act like a nerd.
I am so lucky to have my kids... I am even luckier my mom did all of the above things with me...
Hug your kids all day. Don't obsess with yourself, your looks and your weight. Your kids will only be little for such a short.time. laugh a lot. Cry with your kids. Hug your kids all day. Believe in santa. Don't be a tight A on christmas, again the years your kids believe are few. Read the same book over and over and over for someday your tears will fill its pages in remembrance. Hug your kids all day. Include your kids in the love you share with you spouse. They will learn nurture from you. Always get your kids ready and with the time left over spare a dash of makeup for yourself. I can't stand those fit to kill mothers whose children look homeless. Again our children learn their confidence from us. Hug your kids all day. Waste paper. Make silly crafts. Make a mess. Act like a nerd.
I am so lucky to have my kids... I am even luckier my mom did all of the above things with me...
Comments