primary is doing wonders for my o.c.d.
So let's just start out by saying, no I will not be posting pics. Although as many or most of you may know I have been known to be overly organized and my house kept tidy a vast majority of the time. And yes tidy means beds made daily, and no clutter to speak of. Well... come over today!
#1 I have been planning my sharing time for Sunday
#2 I have round table tonight
#3 my sis got a job so I've been helping run her kids from lesson to lesson (p.s. she is wonder mom and clearly doesn't suffer from anxiety like her younger sister)
#4 being a Mormon takes soooo much time.
And
#5 when I have some down time I really really enjoy playing with Theo. I feel like I wasted too much time with my o.c.d. when Preston was a baby.
All in all I am happy. I am in my truck blogging from my phone waiting for Kalen to be done with voice lessons just in time for Kastan to be at basketball. I just did my hair and makeup for tonight before blogging and now I'm going thank heavenly father for these amazing kids my sister has, that I get to hang out with. I grabbed a quick shower after school and while I was trying to throw my clothes on Preston was bothering me about the tv and I started getting on edge with him, well Kalen took it upon herself to come grab both my boys and take them off to play.
I'm tellin ya... I'm the lucky one!
#1 I have been planning my sharing time for Sunday
#2 I have round table tonight
#3 my sis got a job so I've been helping run her kids from lesson to lesson (p.s. she is wonder mom and clearly doesn't suffer from anxiety like her younger sister)
#4 being a Mormon takes soooo much time.
And
#5 when I have some down time I really really enjoy playing with Theo. I feel like I wasted too much time with my o.c.d. when Preston was a baby.
All in all I am happy. I am in my truck blogging from my phone waiting for Kalen to be done with voice lessons just in time for Kastan to be at basketball. I just did my hair and makeup for tonight before blogging and now I'm going thank heavenly father for these amazing kids my sister has, that I get to hang out with. I grabbed a quick shower after school and while I was trying to throw my clothes on Preston was bothering me about the tv and I started getting on edge with him, well Kalen took it upon herself to come grab both my boys and take them off to play.
I'm tellin ya... I'm the lucky one!
Comments