Today.is.WED McCally's Birthday.
Today I am thankful for my new-found gift of execution... I always have great ideas and intentions and over the past few weeks I have been executing my thoughts into reality. It is so rewarding.
Rearranging furniture, decorating, making crafts and gifts and today I am throwing a super cute birthday party for my niece McCall. Pictures to come tomorrow.
Today is also Preston's half birthday and he got to celebrate in class today due to his birthday being in the summer. We brought in his favorite square doughnuts from Lehi bakery and his hamsters and we made a super big book of what he loves. He is a very special little boy and I hope he felt extra special all day today.
SO...
Happy happy 11Th Birthday to my little niece McCall, she is so talented. and
Happy happy 7 and a half birthday to our Preston.
Good day, Enjoy and better run to continue my decorating.
Rearranging furniture, decorating, making crafts and gifts and today I am throwing a super cute birthday party for my niece McCall. Pictures to come tomorrow.
Today is also Preston's half birthday and he got to celebrate in class today due to his birthday being in the summer. We brought in his favorite square doughnuts from Lehi bakery and his hamsters and we made a super big book of what he loves. He is a very special little boy and I hope he felt extra special all day today.
SO...
Happy happy 11Th Birthday to my little niece McCall, she is so talented. and
Happy happy 7 and a half birthday to our Preston.
Good day, Enjoy and better run to continue my decorating.


Comments