Change is hard.
Today I was released from the Primary presidency and put into the Young Women's.
I am sad...
Really sad,
I cried and cried and so did some of the kids.
on the flip side I am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve and I look forward to building new relationships with the Young Woman.
I will miss my primary kids, they are amazing and smart. not to mention the fact that they love me so much. I hope the Young woman like me.
Our family has learned and grown so much this past year. We live in the most amazing ward. I love it!
What a beautiful day today is, the ground is covered with snow and the sky is blue.
I am sad...
Really sad,
I cried and cried and so did some of the kids.
on the flip side I am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve and I look forward to building new relationships with the Young Woman.
I will miss my primary kids, they are amazing and smart. not to mention the fact that they love me so much. I hope the Young woman like me.
Our family has learned and grown so much this past year. We live in the most amazing ward. I love it!
What a beautiful day today is, the ground is covered with snow and the sky is blue.
Comments