Happy Decade Johnny
To My Johnny,
Ten years ago, I married my best friend... I can't help but say that I have loved every moment of the past 10 years, including all the ups and downs (even when I thought the downs would overwhelm me). I can't wait to spend another 10 years with you, and see what the future has in store for us. (maybe even A baby girl? lol)
It’s been a wild ride, full of adventure and passion, and we both like to live life to the fullest!
We don’t spend nearly the amount of time together that we used to. Children, our jobs, life in general is just different, but you know me better than anyone, You are my best friend. I know you love me, I really do. And I love that security. I am so grateful to have you always by my side. I have never met a more dedicated man. I have never known a more loyal partner. You always have me and our family on your mind. It is amazing to watch how good you really are. Every single day. I know I don't deserve you. I re commit to you today to try and be a better wife. You deserve the best.
Here’s to another decade, with happy times and more memories to be made.
From the moment I met you, I knew you were mine...
You are the one for me.
I am your heart; you are my I love you!
Happy Decade, Johnny! Love your wife till forever...
Linds
2002 married my best friend. Bought our first house. Got our two dogs Berk and Aspen
2003 Our sweet Preston makes us a threesome...
2004 we spent a year watching our child walk, grow and laugh.
2005 moved to cedar hills
2006 Preston started preschool
2007 moved to Lehi
2008 found out a baby is on the way... moved to our dream home American Fork
2009 Our little Theo joins the clan
2010 Uncle Dave gave us a trailer and we learned we love camping more than being home.
2011 John baptised Preston, a Broken leg... many miracles
2012 our hearts broke when we said goodbye to Grandma....celebrated 10 years of love.
*The plans for the day are pretty low-key... fancy dinner at our favorite Indian place, and just enjoying each other's company (which has been a precious commodity in our crazy lives lately).
Ten years ago, I married my best friend... I can't help but say that I have loved every moment of the past 10 years, including all the ups and downs (even when I thought the downs would overwhelm me). I can't wait to spend another 10 years with you, and see what the future has in store for us. (maybe even A baby girl? lol)
It’s been a wild ride, full of adventure and passion, and we both like to live life to the fullest!
We don’t spend nearly the amount of time together that we used to. Children, our jobs, life in general is just different, but you know me better than anyone, You are my best friend. I know you love me, I really do. And I love that security. I am so grateful to have you always by my side. I have never met a more dedicated man. I have never known a more loyal partner. You always have me and our family on your mind. It is amazing to watch how good you really are. Every single day. I know I don't deserve you. I re commit to you today to try and be a better wife. You deserve the best.
Here’s to another decade, with happy times and more memories to be made.
From the moment I met you, I knew you were mine...
You are the one for me.
I am your heart; you are my I love you!
Happy Decade, Johnny! Love your wife till forever...
Linds
2002 married my best friend. Bought our first house. Got our two dogs Berk and Aspen
2003 Our sweet Preston makes us a threesome...
2004 we spent a year watching our child walk, grow and laugh.
2005 moved to cedar hills
2006 Preston started preschool
2007 moved to Lehi
2008 found out a baby is on the way... moved to our dream home American Fork
2009 Our little Theo joins the clan
2010 Uncle Dave gave us a trailer and we learned we love camping more than being home.
2011 John baptised Preston, a Broken leg... many miracles
2012 our hearts broke when we said goodbye to Grandma....celebrated 10 years of love.
*The plans for the day are pretty low-key... fancy dinner at our favorite Indian place, and just enjoying each other's company (which has been a precious commodity in our crazy lives lately).
Comments