And the first place Winner is.... Preston James Barratt
Today was yet another proud parent day for John and I! As you can see in the first picture we got to Preston's school 30 minutes before the actual awards ceremony started so we could save the whole front row. Yes we were the first ones there. At this point we knew Preston was getting an award although we had no idea he was going to take the cake!!!
The category was visual arts and it was kindergarten through third grade. Our kindergarten son (genius) won first place.
Preston had the largest cheering section in the whole auditorium. He is so lucky to have so many people that love him.
After the last couple days John and I both needed a little "pick me up" and although it may seem small to some, it worked wonders for us. We are so lucky to have Preston, We are so blessed that we have the opportunity to be parents.
When they called Preston's name I (of course) got teary eyed and thought I could hold in the actual falling of tears until I looked at my husband who was crying and I let loose. This is one of the best days of my life. I love seeing my husband happy and seeing my son succeed!!! What more could a wife and mother want?
Thanks everyone who loves us... We love you back!





The category was visual arts and it was kindergarten through third grade. Our kindergarten son (genius) won first place.
Preston had the largest cheering section in the whole auditorium. He is so lucky to have so many people that love him.
After the last couple days John and I both needed a little "pick me up" and although it may seem small to some, it worked wonders for us. We are so lucky to have Preston, We are so blessed that we have the opportunity to be parents.
When they called Preston's name I (of course) got teary eyed and thought I could hold in the actual falling of tears until I looked at my husband who was crying and I let loose. This is one of the best days of my life. I love seeing my husband happy and seeing my son succeed!!! What more could a wife and mother want?
Thanks everyone who loves us... We love you back!


Comments