It's been a hell of a ride George...

Just to name a few of what President Bush has been busy doing...
-Attacked and took over two countries.
-Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
-Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
-Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
-Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
-First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
-First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
-First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
-Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.

Yes I voted for President Bush and Yes I have been sorely disappointed. Although I am realistic and have enough common sense to know that President Obama isn't the miracle worker/wonder man he says he is. I am hopeful he can do a fraction of the things he has promised, if so we will all be in good shape within the year. We will see... All I can say is sadle up President you have some HUGE commitments to fill.

Comments

Popular Posts