Getting ready for THEO...
We have been busy getting ready for our addition... Preston has been such a big help. He has had some great ideas and input for the nursery and which car seat to buy. He is acting so old and mature. I am not fully prepared for him to be the OLDER brother. OK so to be honest I am not prepared at all to love anyone as much as I love him. I wonder every day if I can possibly love someone as much as I love Preston. It totally stresses me out.
I cant wait to meet my son Theo. I am excited for this new adventure. Preston and John talk about his arrival every night. I even find them hanging out in the nursery sometimes planning where he will sit and what he will play with. I am thankful for the opportunity to be the mother of these two boys although I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out a little about having a favorite...



I cant wait to meet my son Theo. I am excited for this new adventure. Preston and John talk about his arrival every night. I even find them hanging out in the nursery sometimes planning where he will sit and what he will play with. I am thankful for the opportunity to be the mother of these two boys although I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out a little about having a favorite...
Comments
Don't worry- your heart is big enough to love them both.