Tag I'm it... I finally gave into a tag!
My Husband!
1. Where did you meet? John and I meet for the first time when at 15 years old introduced by none other than "Bert" (Curtis Edwards) weren't we all introduced by Curtis? John was very shy at first.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Wow his hair is way better than mine...
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Probably Mavi Jeans and a no fear t-shirt
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? knowing me, that night. the first kiss I remember was in his 1969 GMC at the mouth of American Fork Canyon and the cops came and asked me if I were there on my own free will. Funny thing is I didn't understand the question and John said, "say yes" so I said Yes.
5. Where did you go for your first date? John and I mostly just drove around while we were in High School and hung out at the Edwards house. After I moved home from Arizona we re-united and our first date was 4th of July 2002 watching fire works.
6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? I wanted to be a couple in high school although things didn't work out that way. in June in 2002 we ran into each other at a TOOL Concert and we waited maybe 4 hours to decide we were getting married. (seriously)
7. How did he/she ask you out? I asked him to come over to my apartment that night after the concert and I don't believe he ever went home. We were married less than 2 months later.
8. How did he propose to you? Well I knew that it was coming because we had ordered our rings online (TENO.COM) together and they came in the mail together although it was one of the most special days of my life. We were on our lunch hours in our tiny little basement apartment kitchen he got down on one knee and cried his eyes out. I couldn't hardly understand him. Then we cried for another hour and both went back to work.
9.Do you and this person have kids together? We have 1. and one on the way!
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? YUP
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? liked? the first night i met him... Loved? the night of the tool concert in 2002... Loved so much I cant live without him? The day our first son was born. He changed in my eyes that day.
12. Do you trust this person? 100% in every aspect
13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? Forever if he will continue to put up with me...
14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? The best example of living in the moment.
15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? everyone likes him and he doesn't even try. People don't usually like me much and I totally try.
16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Hopefully still loving and living similar to now. More financial freedom and 2 healthy boys! (I HOPE 2 HORSES)
17. What causes the most arguments? ME
18. How long have you been together? We have been married for 6 and 1/2 years
19. Are you Married? Yes
20. Who Do you Tag? Abbie and Em (you don't have tooooo)
1. Where did you meet? John and I meet for the first time when at 15 years old introduced by none other than "Bert" (Curtis Edwards) weren't we all introduced by Curtis? John was very shy at first.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Wow his hair is way better than mine...
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Probably Mavi Jeans and a no fear t-shirt
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? knowing me, that night. the first kiss I remember was in his 1969 GMC at the mouth of American Fork Canyon and the cops came and asked me if I were there on my own free will. Funny thing is I didn't understand the question and John said, "say yes" so I said Yes.
5. Where did you go for your first date? John and I mostly just drove around while we were in High School and hung out at the Edwards house. After I moved home from Arizona we re-united and our first date was 4th of July 2002 watching fire works.
6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? I wanted to be a couple in high school although things didn't work out that way. in June in 2002 we ran into each other at a TOOL Concert and we waited maybe 4 hours to decide we were getting married. (seriously)
7. How did he/she ask you out? I asked him to come over to my apartment that night after the concert and I don't believe he ever went home. We were married less than 2 months later.
8. How did he propose to you? Well I knew that it was coming because we had ordered our rings online (TENO.COM) together and they came in the mail together although it was one of the most special days of my life. We were on our lunch hours in our tiny little basement apartment kitchen he got down on one knee and cried his eyes out. I couldn't hardly understand him. Then we cried for another hour and both went back to work.
9.Do you and this person have kids together? We have 1. and one on the way!
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? YUP
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? liked? the first night i met him... Loved? the night of the tool concert in 2002... Loved so much I cant live without him? The day our first son was born. He changed in my eyes that day.
12. Do you trust this person? 100% in every aspect
13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? Forever if he will continue to put up with me...
14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? The best example of living in the moment.
15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? everyone likes him and he doesn't even try. People don't usually like me much and I totally try.
16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Hopefully still loving and living similar to now. More financial freedom and 2 healthy boys! (I HOPE 2 HORSES)
17. What causes the most arguments? ME
18. How long have you been together? We have been married for 6 and 1/2 years
19. Are you Married? Yes
20. Who Do you Tag? Abbie and Em (you don't have tooooo)
Comments
Miss you! xoxo!
That's how I feel anyway....You are so dang beautiful!