My birthday day... (Lindsay/mom)
The day started with flowers and a card bedside from my amazing husband. After Preston woke up he ran in and with his Harry Potter wand a Michael Jackson cd magically appeared behind his back. LOVE IT!
After I took Preston to school Jack came to babysit while I went to clean. I love to clean, so relaxing especially when Theo isn't in the back pack. Theo loves Grandpaw Jack.
When I got home I checked the mailbox just to receive cards from:
Grandpaw Jack
Maryanne and Madison
Grandma Schneider
Grandpa and Grandma Westbrook
The Dentist office and Insurance company
Wingers
and... the relief society
Then to my surprise I got another bouquet of flowers from the hatch family with all my favorites in it. Lily's!
I changed my clothes and went to lunch with my mom and sister.

Thanks all
After I took Preston to school Jack came to babysit while I went to clean. I love to clean, so relaxing especially when Theo isn't in the back pack. Theo loves Grandpaw Jack.
When I got home I checked the mailbox just to receive cards from:
Grandpaw Jack
Maryanne and Madison
Grandma Schneider
Grandpa and Grandma Westbrook
The Dentist office and Insurance company
Wingers
and... the relief society
Then to my surprise I got another bouquet of flowers from the hatch family with all my favorites in it. Lily's!
I changed my clothes and went to lunch with my mom and sister.

When I got home my next door neighbor and friend met me here with a bath pillow and bath salts. A perfect way for me to relax and get ready for my night out.
On our way to take the kids to my parents to be babysat we were surprised by the decor on the truck by the neighbors.
we left the kids to go to Happy Sumo... YUMMY! with the worlds greatest friends. I got a bracelet, a gift card, and an antique bench from the Thurber's that I will be refinishing and doing a separate blog post for.
Needless to say my birthday was wonderful! I still have a smile on my face. Thanks all


Comments