Creative outlets. Design on a dime.

Preston has been so excited to share a room with his brother.  I got two old windows from a friend, broke the glass out of the bottom half, added bead board and antiqued the edges.  There you have it, head boards.
My mom and I made a couple throw pillows and simple bed spreads.  Then with a simple khaki curtain lined with some cording.
I found an antique desk at a local store made especially for two little boys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Master bedroom:  a work in progress...
I made a bedspread and some pillows to match, also one for the antique mission rocker.
And to contrast I made curtains with my favorite fabric.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The TV room (loft/bonus space)
To spruce things up a bit I made curtains and throw pillows from fun fabrics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New curtains in the formal living room. (not so formal)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kitchen:
On the side of the road I spotted a desk with a $10 price tag and decided I needed it.  It was dirty, white ish, and painted with colorful flowers.  I got right to work...
I also found a cupboard at the old mill and refinished it. 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Now I will be working my bench, I refinished it in black and now I will be choosing the perfect fabric for the cushion. 

Comments

FrankandAsh said…
wow I'm so impressed! I would love to be so creative and talented! I try but it definitely is not a natural thing for me.
Ashlee said…
Linds those turned out SUPER CUTE! I love stuff and things like that!

Popular Posts