Merry Christmas Morning at our house.

Grandpa Jack always knows what a boy wants. 




Preston dumping out his stocking

Theo trying to figure it all out

"What in the H is going on here."

Preston made me a calendar (another post) and it made me think of how I really don't want him to grow up.  I began to cry which made him cry and we sat and cried for 5 minutes until John said, "OK my two emotional roller coaster, its Christmas and we have presents to open."

Buzz buzz buzz





Does it get any better than a tie dye snuggie?

Cute new boots.

John got a new Mathews bow

Preston got a new BMX bike

And best of all a new mixer


We are so UN believably blessed this year.  We were able to do a couple sub for Santa names and still get everything we could ever hope for.  We have so many people that love us.  So many thoughtful gifts this year.  (another post coming)
I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ.  I am so happy to have faith in all things working out.  I am so thankful for the priesthood and for my sweet little family.
Merry Christmas.

Comments

The McEnaney's said…
Such a beautiful Christmas!

Popular Posts