I am sick.

I have pneumonia and influenza. 
My iron level is 29.4
I am pretty frustrated.
and
Did I mention...
SICK?

People are so nice to bring me food.  I am very excited for my IVs of something with iron in them.
I will be better VERY soon
Then...
I wont ever get this sick again.

Comments

FrankandAsh said…
go drink you some prune juice it's really high in iron..too bad it's disgusting! Hope you get better, my mom's just getting over the same thing..no fun!
The Belka's said…
Oh my dear Lindsay! What can I do to help? I am so sorry! Honestly anything you need, I'm here. I love you so much and I hope you get better this second.
Ash at this point i would try anything. Thank you I will go get some prune juice. And Janell you are so so so nice. I love you tooo... Just don't come show me how much you love me anytime soon so those precious babies don't get sick. I actually feel a little better today. I am just on the verge of either a mental institution or the e.r. I hate sitting for so many days.

Popular Posts