on the 7th day till Christmas we are in need of sleep.
Between Nutcracker, family outings and class parties I am in need of two things:
1: a home cooked meal
and
2: SLEEP
This morning the boys got some activity books (small) and a large awesome scavenger hunt book from Costco. Then we were off to entertain 30 kids for Preston's class party.
And you DONT want to see a picture of the woman who put this whole thing on (ME) I simply look like a Christmas disaster.
1: a home cooked meal
and
2: SLEEP
This morning the boys got some activity books (small) and a large awesome scavenger hunt book from Costco. Then we were off to entertain 30 kids for Preston's class party.
Mrs. Luck (Preston's teacher) teaching the kids to play jacks.
one of the groups playing a matching game
another group bowling
another group scavenger hunting
The cookie decorating table
The bingo table
The little Turkey destroying all the tables
The masterpiece created by Preston
And you DONT want to see a picture of the woman who put this whole thing on (ME) I simply look like a Christmas disaster.
Comments