When life hands you LEMONS move into your trailer...

WE ARE NOT IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM, WE JUST LIKE ADVENTURE!
So as things turn out this house may not be the place where will are going to be able to stay forever. That's ok... I am not complaining I am just tossing around ideas and releasing some feelings per blogger.
Last summer we spent a great deal of time in our beloved trailer. We pulled that thing all over Utah and had big fat smiles on our faces every where we went.
SOOOOOO
I figure why not live in it for 4 months and save some money to put down on a nice little place to call home...
that brings me to another though...
What is home??? well for us (cheesy as it may sound) home is wherever we are. We haven't really established a "home" as of yet. We have moved numerous times and honestly feel more at home in our little old trailer. It makes us smile. REALLY!
Now...
I am not looking for pitty or bags of groceries on my porch (MOM) i am simply tossing around some ideas. We are 99% happy and we have enough money to live on (and buy Lego's) John works very hard and will ALWAYS provide for us.
soooo...
if you are looking for the Barratt's you may want to call first. You just never know where we are or what koa we are presiding in. And for heavens sake DON'T mail us anything.
As for now we are still here.

Comments

FrankandAsh said…
so does this mean your not in our ward anymore? Hmm sounds like a great plan to get out of callings, I'm not going to lie me and Frank have joked about doing that just so we don't have to have callings..jk, I'm grateful for our callings. I hope things work out for you guys!

Popular Posts