10 things I need Johnny for:
This past week (and the coming week) I will be missing John for the following reasons. It is amazing how helpless I feel without him around. I feel like I am missing a limb. His presence really does make me whole.
(in no particular order)
#1: to hold my hand
#2: Make coffee every morning
#3: Get Preston Milk in the night (yeah I know he is almost 5)
#4: Keep us safe from robbers in the night (Wind)
#5: Have adult conversation with
#6: feed all 11 of our animals and clean up dog poo.
#7: Watch 48 hours with me (toooo scary to watch alone)
#8: Hug and kiss goodnight and leaving for work
#9: Calm me down when I have moody outbursts
#10: Let me know when my purchases are not needed (my least favorite yet needed)
(in no particular order)
#1: to hold my hand
#2: Make coffee every morning
#3: Get Preston Milk in the night (yeah I know he is almost 5)
#4: Keep us safe from robbers in the night (Wind)
#5: Have adult conversation with
#6: feed all 11 of our animals and clean up dog poo.
#7: Watch 48 hours with me (toooo scary to watch alone)
#8: Hug and kiss goodnight and leaving for work
#9: Calm me down when I have moody outbursts
#10: Let me know when my purchases are not needed (my least favorite yet needed)
Comments
Imitation is the best flattery, right? I'm so going to do this.