Preston -- Theodore -- Alice
A little insight into our life.
A look into our organized chaos.
Watching our children grow is a testament to us that love really is all you need.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I made it almost 5 years...
I have been able to avoid light up character shoes for almost 5 years although today Preston spent the day running around with Grandma Ellie....... Wal-mart was one of the errands they ran and below you will see the outcome!
Comments
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see these shoes!!
Anonymous said…
The shoes are absolutely darling, remember our day at Payless and you wouldn't let me buy those, what the heck? And I love your list of reasons to miss John. XOXO
Preston got the shoes because his mommy did not leave him warm shoes and it was cold!!! So there. Besides that a grandma can spoil her grandkid, right? Merrilee
Comments
And I love your list of reasons to miss John. XOXO
warm shoes and it was cold!!! So there. Besides that
a grandma can spoil her grandkid, right?
Merrilee