WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!


Friday: John came home (2 days early) we started some yard work then went to Porter's 5th Birthday part.






Saturday: We went to Preston's last soccer game, he received a trophy! We came home to clean out our huge garage, bath our dogs, and then went to our little friends first birthday, AVA! What a special little girl.
Oh and Preston and I took a dip together in his pool (See above picture)




Sunday: We woke up, cleaned house, cooked lunch (had Jack over), went to George and Merrilee's for dinner, then had my family over to show them a slide show of Johns backpacking trip. Preston swam the whole day and we did some yard work.

Comments

Kalli said…
Hey there vampire girl I had to look at your blog once I knew you had one and it is so cute. The pics are cute too. I am glad that you were at the birthday party and we need to come to your "petting zoo" soon! Tell John thanks for looking at my awesome fire hydrant drama and that I will be stopping by Monday sometime for an estimate..Who hits a fire hydrant seriously?!

Popular Posts