December 20th Progressive Dinner and Rudolph
Rudolph came this morning and left an awesome book about life as Rudolph.

All the girls in my family got together for a progressive dinner that started at my house for an appetizer. John made homemade sweet rolls and Christmas punch with fresh fruit and 4 different juices. He is such a good husband. The day turned out to be great. We went to my moms, grandmas, Aunt Kathleen's then my aunt Karen's.

After is was over I finally talked John into seeing Twighlight and we got my parents to babysit and we hit the late movie. John actually liked it. I loved it! For the second time.
4 more days till Christmas and my excitment continues to grow!

All the girls in my family got together for a progressive dinner that started at my house for an appetizer. John made homemade sweet rolls and Christmas punch with fresh fruit and 4 different juices. He is such a good husband. The day turned out to be great. We went to my moms, grandmas, Aunt Kathleen's then my aunt Karen's.
After is was over I finally talked John into seeing Twighlight and we got my parents to babysit and we hit the late movie. John actually liked it. I loved it! For the second time.
4 more days till Christmas and my excitment continues to grow!
Comments