December 23rd Matt, Mall and madness. Oh and Frosty!


Today was a busy day and I am so tired! We woke up this morning and went to run last minute errands to the grocery store etc... Then we went to the mall to meet Grandma and my best friend Matt to eat lunch and exchange gifts. Matt is my friend that works with my mom and always gives the best gifts. He made me a very cool ornament and 3 pillows to match my front room. He is the most thoughtful friend and always puts so much thought into gift giving and our friendship.



While we were gone Frosty the snowman came and left a book for Preston. He said on her card that she is excited for tomorrow is Christmas eve.
I think mommy is more excited for Christmas than she was when she was a kid. I cant hardly wait for Preston to wake up and run downstairs to see what Santa brings...

Comments

You have had such fun traditions with your little boy! Kids make Christmas so much fun! I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas & hope you have a great time:):)

Popular Posts