Please God, Stop time...
I want Preston to be 5 FOREVER!!!
Yesterday Preston was able to bring home his writing journal from school. Every day he writes in this journal and it has now become my most valued possession. This book is priceless. Preston read it to John and I last night. What a fun night!
I have said a couple times in Prestons life that I thought it might be my "favorite age," although this past few months I feel more like Preston is my little friend who teaches me something of value every day. If we just slow down and spend a lot of time with our kids we learn to appreciate them so much more. I am so happy that God sent Preston to me. I am so happy that God loves me enough to send such a sweet, perfect spirit to me! I must have done somthing right in my life! Now I want this age to last just a little longer (or maybe forever)! Being a mom ROCKS!
John and I found Preston meditating and he said that he was just trying to relax! LOVE IT!

Preston is such an artist... I have never seen a 5 year old come up with some of the things he creates! LOVE IT!
Yesterday Preston was able to bring home his writing journal from school. Every day he writes in this journal and it has now become my most valued possession. This book is priceless. Preston read it to John and I last night. What a fun night!
I have said a couple times in Prestons life that I thought it might be my "favorite age," although this past few months I feel more like Preston is my little friend who teaches me something of value every day. If we just slow down and spend a lot of time with our kids we learn to appreciate them so much more. I am so happy that God sent Preston to me. I am so happy that God loves me enough to send such a sweet, perfect spirit to me! I must have done somthing right in my life! Now I want this age to last just a little longer (or maybe forever)! Being a mom ROCKS!
John and I found Preston meditating and he said that he was just trying to relax! LOVE IT!
Preston is such an artist... I have never seen a 5 year old come up with some of the things he creates! LOVE IT!
Comments