Preston James Graduates.... From 2 years of Pre-School!

Preston is now reading and he is so smart. We are so proud of him. Grandpa Jack asked if he was the Valedictorian of his graduating class. To John and I he is! Tonight was his graduation and it was so great. Grandpa and Grandma Schneider came and Grandpa Jack and Grandma Kay. It was so nice for our little Preston to look over the audience and see a row of proud loving people there just for him. Preston has he best teacher. She is a great friend to me and she loves Preston so much. She survived stage 4 breast cancer last year. It was a close call for a few months and several times I told John I didn’t know what I would do if she passed away. I cut her hair into a Mohawk when it started to fall out and I did mine the same then we went to church.
Here are a few pictures of the commencement… I cried and cried. He is my pride and joy.




Comments

Becca Hatch said…
CONGRATULATIONS!! Before we know it it's going to be high school. I just vomited in my mouth a little. We love you and I am so proud of him.
Unknown said…
He looks so darn cute!
Arlie's Corner said…
I can't believe he has gotten so big! He reminds me of his dad when he was a little boy!
Arlie's Corner said…
I can't believe he has gotten so big! He reminds me of his dad when he was a little boy!
Oh, man how cute!!! I didn't get any pictures! Can I down load these some how? Where have I been, I need to read my emails! Love ya Bev.

Popular Posts